Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bug Control



We received Guinea Fowl eggs from Willie and they have started to hatch. A lot has been written about Guinea Fowl and insects. I have noticed when I had a flock of Guinea Fowl I was not bugged by bugs like I am now without them. They are said to eat many bugs including ticks and are also known to destroy and eat those aggressive ground nesting Yellow Jackets. We have had some very nasty encounters with Yellow Jackets and have all been stung multiple times. I never had a problem with this type of bee when I had a flock. Watching Guinea Fowl runaround the place is very entertaining but noise they make could drive some people insane.

No comments: