Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009



I really DETEST No Trespassing signs. The last thing I want is to post my property. I have neighbors that run there dogs in the field. I had a photographer sneak thru the woods and thorns thinking my Guinea Fowl was some new exotic species.( I watched and never had the heart to tell him he could walk up to them.) I have had young couples picnic in the grass. I never have a problem with sharing.

But last night a moron decided to drive around in circles in the field. This was not the first time. I cannot bring myself to hang the signs.

I think I will build a gate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep it coming.....i love every minute