Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Best Bud


This is my hired hand at the future site of our Gazebo. I planted the Wisteria a year ago. My hope would be to have beautiful gardens in a park like setting for when the kids want to get married. The only proplem with this plan is i told Jordan she cannot date or get married till she is 30 or I am buried 6 feet under.

2 comments:

jrabbit said...

So, did she put a hit out on you yet? Sorry, I had to be a smart ass.

Anonymous said...

looks like a hard working boy