Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Land Barron

I believe Ted Turner is one of the largest Land Barrons in the United States. Well it is now time that Teddy should move over  and Ben Cartwright of the Ponderosa might want to consider moving to Canada because there is a new Kid in town.
I know that I often refer to this place as our little Homestead' but the truth should be told,  we own 37,635,840,00 sq inches of land.

Someone told me I have way to much time on my hands.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

way to much time.....