Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Animal Expo


I was very proud of the Panda Project Jordan and her friend Miranda put together for the 3rd grade Animal Expo at the school today.Tommy and Jordan love going to school everyday and this is because of the outstanding Teachers,( Mrs Csere, Mrs Terry, Mr Toomey), the Teachers Assistants, and Dr Palmer the Principle who I believe knows every child by name. We are very blessed to be part of the Mansfield School System.
The 3rd grade kids did some incredible animal research projects. Today I learned about,The Panda, Poison Dart Frog, Sidewinder Snake, Tiger, Snow Leopard, Red Eyed Tree Frog, Tarantula, Coyote, and the Bison. I asked the young man, why call it a Bison and not Buffalo? Well I received a very detailed explanation on the differences between the 2 animals. I then told Jeanne to go over and ask him that question and she came back with a big WOW.

I was very impressed with Mrs Csere's kids, and I have no doubt that I'm not smarter then a third grader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must have been very informative, wish I could have been there. They are lucky to have you guys teaching them at home also. School is wonderful for kids who have a wonderful homelife. Half the battle is won!!
Love you all. Mom and Fred