Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Long Night

Snapping Turtles, Owls, Raccoons, Mink, Weasel, Snakes, all these critters entered my dreams at some point during the night.

Little Baby Goose spent the first night on the river and I must have thought of a thousand different heartbreaking scenarios.
Knowing Baby Goose was under the protection of Swamp the Swan, and Mama and Papa Goose, helped a little.

I worried about the goose all night, when a thought entered my pessimistic mind. How on earth will I survive, when Tommy and Jordan start to venture out on their own. Maybe a injectable GPS device...

Well, I am happy to report, Mama, Papa, and Baby Goose returned from the river this morning, followed by Swamp.

No comments: