Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To Snitch Or Not To Snitch

There is an informant among us, and I am going to start using the same response the kids use. "it Wasn't my fault". When Jordan poured a glass of milk, and the cup tipped over and she continued pouring the milk, all the time saying,"it wasn't my fault". Or the boy, dissecting my favorite flash light, and now it is broken, "it wasn't my fault".

So here goes Dear; When Bo got in the house yesterday, "IT WASN'T MY FAULT" he just followed me, and the bigger issue should be, the enjoyment your kids experienced at my expense when they ratted me out to you.

And before you develop a, "Keep the >/^%#@}* farm animals out of my house" attitude, may I remind you of the following.

Ducks, Geese, Chickens, and Guinea Fowl have hatched in your dining room, Ducks and Geese swim in your bathtub, 2 giant tortoise spent the winter in your playroom. The kids have lizards in their bedrooms, and so do you, you buy crickets for me, your dog wakes you every morning with a lick of the face, you sleep next to someone who snores like a chainsaw, you have and had frogs, salamanders, and toads in your house, you had a snake or 2 in a glass cage on your side of the bed, you have a boy that misses the toilet sometimes when he pees, your house floods, Keek brings home dead mice, you had goats in your car, your kids have hermit crabs that keep me awake at night, your cats throw up hair balls, your dog snores and has gas,you have 26 baby chickens in my basement, and currently you have 2 baby turkeys in your dining room.

So what is the big deal when a goat walks through your house?
It is all about perspective.

It is going to be a long summer if the kids continue to snitch on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! You of course are perfectly right!!! It is all in perspective. Love you all, Mom