Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Homeless Snails

I was thinking. (that's usually not a good thing) Anyway I was thinking about the Slug. We have lots of them. Every time you turn over a rock or board you will find Slugs. Often I will scoop them up and feed them to Simon our 3 Toed Box Turtle. So I was thinking if the Slug grew in the ocean, it would probably be considered a delicacy. I was thinking a little butter and garlic in a fry pan. The Slug is a Mollusk like a Clam, and I love Clams.

I would think as long as you cook them,you could avoid contracting a parasite-induced meningitis from eating them raw.

Now I am thinking, if I keep thinking, Jeanne will start thinking, and I will be eating supper in the basement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right you are >>>>

Anonymous said...

Steve, you might want to really check your plate!!! Love, Mom