Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Another Step Forward

One small step, One giant leap! The last time we did laundry in the house was sometime back in September of 2010. Today we did laundry at home. It was awesome!

I was extremely pleased that the washer still worked. Before we moth balled it for the past 6 months, we had problems with it and I took it apart in a uneducated attempt to fix it, and when I could not figure out how to put it back together, I duct taped it back together. It may be ugly, but it works and that's OK with me.

This is a big step for us,and now I don't feel guilty if I change my clothes more than once a week. I knew I was pushing my luck when the boy asked me why I smell like the cow barns up at Uconn. I don't think he was complaining, I think he was worried I went up there without him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making my daughter's life a little easier now!! It is one of life's greatest joys to be able to pop a load in and out, and not have to feed the coin laudry machines!!!! I will never do that again. You are the greatest and I'm sure the silver duct tape is just beautiful to her. We got a foot of snow yesterday, hope this is the end. Love to all, Mom

Anonymous said...

What a guy!!! I keep telling you one of these days I'm gonna steal you away from my sister!!!
The house looks great from the picture.....Can't wait to come out and see it in person..And get some of those fresh eggs.....
Love,
Kathy