Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fifty Something Going On Six

OK, OK, OK, "I started the fight.

I don't know why I started it.

I had no control over my actions and I would like to blame it on a full moon or some other type of cosmic event.

Hopefully this was only a temporary lack in judgement, but sometimes I revert to six years old.


And Momma,If you can please try and find the bright side to this, I think I read somewhere that eggs are good for your hair.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why isn't there a picture of what you looked like at the end of this "event"?

Anonymous said...

Tommy looks happy, but Jordan not so..... I think I've heard that too! Good thing they were "good" eggs! They would be better scrambled with bacon! Love, Mom