Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wilbur

Ever since I read the book "Charlotte's Web" when I was a child, I have secretly wanted a pet pig that I could name Wilbur. Every farm needs a pig named Wilbur.

When We hatched out a baby goose in our incubator, Jeanne went and stole the name "Wilbur", and gave it to the new baby goose. This might have been a deliberate attempt on her part to keep us pig free. How can we have a little piglet if we can't name it Wilbur?

Now I am thinking, "if i can name a Turkey Bob, and a possum Frank, I can think of a new name for a pig.

.
Maybe because Wilbur is so cute, I can forgive her if she was to forgive me for misplacing Chester the snake in the house.


Wilbur thinks he is one of the kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the video, Wilbur is so cute and the hildren are just so wonderful with him. Have you found Chester yet??? Love, Mom

babycakes said...

there was a pig who lived in Stockton,Maine and her name was Rosebud.