Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Seeking Normality, or not!

Sometimes a person needs to take a step back and do a little self evaluation.

The question is, "What is normal" and do I really want normal?
If everyone followed what might be considered "NORMAL", life would just be boring.

It Is funny how a little Innocent phone conversation could end up with me sleeping in the basement with a date for a competency hearing scheduled.

Me - Hi honey
Jeanne - Hi
Me - Guess what
Jeanne - what
Me - I found a local guy that will sell me 150 frozen mice for $25.
Jeanne - OH JOY!
Me - that's $200 worth of frozen mice for $25
Jeanne - you need to get some sleep
Me - OK bye
Jeanne - bye

A few hours later I call back
Me - Hi Sweetie
Jeanne - Hi
Me - babe, I have 150 frozen mice
Jeanne - where are they?
Me - in the freezer
Jeanne - you filled my freezer with mice?
Me - no only half
Jeanne - you filled half of my freezer with mice?
Me - OK maybe a third of it, but just think we don't have to buy mice for a very long time.
Jeanne - YOU HAVE MICE IN MY FREEZER??
Me - honey babe, we have $300 worth of mice for $25 and guess what.
Jeanne - whaaat?
Me - the guy also gave me a 90 gallon aquarium with a stand and screen top all for $25
Jeanne - you have mice in my freezer!
Me - babe he also threw in all types of heat lamps.
Jeanne - oh joy
Me - honey pie, did I tell you this also came with a 5' corn snake? we are talking $600 worth of stuff for $25.
Jeanne - so you are telling me I now have 5 snakes in my bedroom?
Me - did I also tell you he threw in a BugNaper. Its like a bugzapper, but it catches bugs alive. It sells for $39 online and all of this for $25.
Jeanne - FIVE SNAKES IN MY BEDROOM, I HATE SNAKES.
Me - Honey Pumpkin, I was thinking, if you take the bottom bunk in Tommy's room I could have more room in the bedroom.
Jeanne - Click
Me - hello, hello, honey pumpkin are you there?
Me - Uh Oh

So I made a little mistake thinking it was "our" freezer and "our" bedroom, that's no reason to have me medicated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love you!! Jeanne told me about the mice, she really did think it was a good deal :). You might need to do something about adding a room just for the snakes. I hate snakes too!!
Love to all!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Love this story...laughed soo hard I thought I was goin to pee myself. You know I HATE snakes as well!!
Wendy