Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Yes or Duh!

Duh - used derisively to indicate that something just stated is all too obvious or self-evident.
Merriam-Webster

I have received my fair share of "Duh". It is one of those responses that when aimed at you, or at a question or statement you may have just made, instantly makes you want to crawl under a rock.

So I finally have my chance to answer with a big - "Duh"


Its like asking the boy, would you like 17 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast?

Sometimes there really is no need to ask certain questions.

Would you like that to be a winning Powerball ticket sir?
Jordan would like to go buy a dozen new pairs of shoes?
Would you like pizza for supper?
Honey would you like me to remove all the snakes from the house?
Kopper would you like to eat some fresh cat poop?

Obviously, YES - would always be the answer, except the boy might say,"lets round it off to twenty".

It is the end of the school year and Jordan came to me with one of those questions when she asked if she could bring home Snapper and Davey, the 2 small snapping turtles she brought into school at the beginning of the year.

Like I would ever say no?

When I suggested that maybe we should release Snapper, the bigger of the 2 into the river, tears started to well up in her eyes and it was at that moment I realized we now have 2 pet snapping turtles.

So for now Snapper and Davey enjoy the beautiful 55 gallon tank that someone recently gave me.


Snapper


Davey and Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have a beautiful tank there! Too bad it will only be for 2 little turtles. You have to be the very Uncle in the whole world. I'm glad they have you!!!!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

oops, the very BEST Uncle in the whole world.