Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Old Man Winter

I am not sure when it happened. It started not to many years ago. Winters started to get longer and longer and many times I cursed the snow.

So now and then I need to remind myself that I am a life long New Englander and there really is a lot of beauty after a fresh fallen snow along the river and through out the woods

A snow covered birdhouse, a lone Muscovy sitting out the storm in the middle of the river, a spectacular blue sky, or the wind swept snow clinging to everything in its path.Winter can really be a beautiful thing here


When the temperature drops to 7 or 10 degrees it is cold, but you know you are acclimating to Winter when 25 degrees suddenly feels like a heat wave.I just don't like the cold, but come summer I am sure I will complain about the heat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures were wonderful. I love the snow but not the cold. Keep doing just what you are doing. Love, Mom