Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My 22Hp Craftsman



I Love My Tractor. I bought this beauty from the local Sears Hardware Store about 6 years ago. It has a 22 hp Briggs engine and I could not be happier. I do have certain members of the family who have their John Deere tractors and their little JD clubs and I was informed that only a John Deere owner can refer to them as "JD". I think they even have John Deere underwear and matching socks they wear when they cut. Well I am here to tell you this Tractor of mine was under 6' of water for a couple of days back in the flood of 05. Now I am not a mechanical wizard, but with about $50 worth of parts I had my baby up and running and she runs great to this day. I use it to cut the field, haul firewood, pull trees and brush around, and to cut new trails in the woods. She is my Baby and will work circles around those "JD" toys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I know you....

Anonymous said...

Actually we call our "JD" just plain old "John"

Steve said...

"John" The thing you sit on in the bathroom?

Anonymous said...

no matter what you call it, it does come in handy!