Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Gas Mask Needed



Kopper has been getting into the Chicken grain every chance he gets and now we are paying for this.
Jeanne and I suffered a terrible loss of brain cells last night. Kopper decided to sleep in our room last night and proceeded to fill the room with a toxic gas. My first thought was to light a candle but I think the explosion would have been seen in Ohio.

I do not think I fell asleep last night, I think I was knocked unconscious from the fumes. If the DEP showed up, they would have evacuated this end of town.

Kopper has always had a tough time with grain. In the past he was very prone to Ear infections, but when we switched his diet to "CANIDAE" which contains Rice and other diversified carbohydrates instead of common grains found in most dog foods, his ears cleared up. The ingredients sound better than what I eat during the day. The cost of the food is higher, but we no longer have the Vet bills that went along with the Ear infections.

Now we have to keep him away from the Chicken feed or we may be traumatized for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

it is 10:40 now and I laughed so much my cats looked at me weird.....the dog blog is a hoot