Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jeanne's HERO


Yes I am Jeanne's hero, she told me so. It started last night, or I should say early Sunday morning. Jeanne woke me around 3 am. Zoe had been tracking a mouse all night and had it cornered in Tommy's room. Now this was not just any mouse. This was one of those Super Mice, Sort of the Killer Bee of the mouse world. I would equate it to the rogue Great White shark in Jaws. It had climbed up the curtain and was ready to ponce on the boy. Jeanne feared for his safety so she woke up me to do battle with this beast. Did I say this was a monstrous Mouse with RAZOR sharp teeth, large enough to reach bone if it bit down on you? I believe in some countries entire populations of people have disappeared because of this breed of Mouse. They have been known to kill cattle down in Texas.
Well at 3am my vision is really poor, but I bravely entered the battle zone and with lighting fast speed I grabbed this mouse by the tail as he perched on the curtain rod ready to attack the boy. I then skillfully wrestled him to the door and the family was safe again.

You would think I would have received breakfast in bed after saving the family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No breakfast in bed?? At 3:00 it should have deserved at least a hot chocolate. You are definitely a HERO in my book. Love YOU, Mom

Anonymous said...

Your my HERO Honey , and to think you were able to do all that and not wake the Boy . Okay I owe you a breakfast in bed .

Roberta said...

a hero you are.....i wish marc read this....do you think he does?
you have a natural ability there young man....DRAMA...go to school or become a teacher LOL