Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Friday, December 4, 2009

I Like My Fence Post


What could possibly be even slightly interesting about a fence post? For most people, nothing! The problem is I watched a show about how a fence post is made, and I no longer look at a fence post the same. Almost all fence post like the one pictured here are made from recycled railroad tracks. And if you let your imagination go a bit, the steel in my fence post could have come from tracks laid down across the West in the mid 1800s. They could have been traveled on by Wild Bill. They could have been robbed by Butch Cassidy. President Lincoln could have traveled on them. The great herds of Buffalo could have crossed them before being wiped out.

With 156 channels on the TV, maybe I should watch something else.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to?? You are so full of knowlegde and I learn something every blog you write...
Isn't it amazing to think of how it could be?? I was beginning to worry. It has been 6 days!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I think I need to cancel cable !!!

Bobbie said...

I think you need help LOL

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat internet marketing[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or little-understood ways to produce an income online.