Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 29h Beach Day


When we awoke this morning the wind chill was 1 below zero. This is the type of weather that separates true New Englanders.

Mrs Terry's, kindergarten class celebrated beach day today. Tommy dressed the part and when I told him Girls like sunglasses, he decided he would wear them.

Now that I Look back at the ride to school, maybe I should not have sent him barefoot!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is cool! I can believe all the girls like him. Brr! It is 9* and I don't know what the wind chill is.... Can't wait for the real beach days.. Love to all, Mom