Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Toy


My new PlantCam arrived on Friday, and I spent the weekend running a series of test.
I have yet to form a strong opinion, and I plan to put it to the test during the upcoming week.
To capture this picture, I set the camera 15" from my suit cage. I programed the camera to snap a picture every 30 seconds. I must say that, this is a very easy camera to use.

If you click on the picture, you will see it captures some nice detail.

I will try it in a variety of scenarios and provide detailed feedback here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The downy or is it a hairy woodpecker comes in perfect detail.
I like your new "toy"... Can't wait to see what it will do with seedlings. Have fun!! Love, Mom