Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, January 18, 2010

1st Year Of Blogging


One year ago I became a "BLOGGER" and after posting 95 times, I must say this has been a blast. I have posted pictures of Eagles, Otters, Deer, Kids, a Fence Post and some Stumps. I have told some stories, and shared some of the fun we have here. "I still don't know what would inspire me to write about a fence post." What does inspire me, is the fact that we are living on a six acre dream. Everything I ever wanted in a piece of land we have here. The bird life here can be compared to any wildlife sanctuary. Living on a river is at times very tranquil and other times extremely challenging. But it is always fascinating. The river attracts a wide variety of wild creatures and they consistently surprise and delight us. Its all about the river.
This year I hope I will be posting detailed updates and pictures of our house raising. This complex project will change our lives dramatically. I also plan at getting better with the camera and hope to get a picture of a Kingfisher, Heron, Common Merganser, Bluebird, Marbled Salamander,Garden Spider, and the list goes on.
I will produce a GIANT PUMPKIN this year and you will see it here.
Thank you to all that read my blog and thanks to all of you that leave a comment on it, or in person. I do appreciate the feed back, and it really means a great deal to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gratulations and Happy 1 year anniversary....to the blog. I for one love it and look daily for the update. Fred's favorite bird is the heron, so he will look for that one, when it happens!!....Keep up th great job.
Love, Mom

bobbie, roberta and babycakes said...

every night before bed i check to see if you have an update....don't stop Steve it is great. i am sure Jeanne would not mind me saying how much you changed my life years ago and still do. you make me laugh and i am grateful

a friend always, Bobbie