Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The New Kid


Last week I emailed a picture to Jeanne while she was at work, of a pretty Calico Cat being kept at the Mansfield Pound. She told me, she wants her, and go rescue her NOW!!! Because I always do as I am told, Callie now lives here. Her name was Twyanna, but she doesn't look like a Twyanna so we picked the name most people name their Calico Cats."Callie" When I asked why not spell it Cali, I was told I would have to fight that one with Jordan, and because I would never win this fight, we spell it Callie. I believe her owners were evicted and a few cats were left with a friend who decided she did no want them.
Callie is very sweet, very friendly 2 year old, and has taken over the boy's room. She is welcome here and the battle will begin about who's cat she is,The Boy, Jeanne, or Jordan? She still has to get comfortable with Kopper and I know that will be no problem. Kopper gets along with everything except squirrels and Jeanne's brother Johnny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Callie is a perfect name. You know if they do fight over whose it will be....all you have to do is say She is mine and you can share..... After all you did rescue her, right??? I had a feeling that it was a new pet. I would take her in a heartbeat. Love to all. Mom