Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Very Brave Trooper


Kopper checks out Jordan's shiny new PINK cast. She first fell on the ice, and a couple days later she fell while playing with her brother. She really did not show any signs that she broke her wrist. Of coarse Dr Eve ( that's me ) said it wasn't broken, but Mom always knows better and knew she just wasn't herself, and took Jordan to the ER, just to be safe. We all were a bit shocked when they said her wrist was broken, She had to wait a couple of days before they would put a cast on it and the Dr was very surprised that she had not taken anything for the pain. If it had been me I would still be in bed with a Morphine drip, and a bell for room service. At least it was not my fault, like it was when she fractured her big toe.

I'm very proud of her courage!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is very brave!! Thank God for x-rays and knowledge to mend broken bones! Thank God for Mommies who just KNOW!! Steve, I believe you would be just as stong as she was... Love, Mom