Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Right Place Right Time


Perhaps, from time to time I believe Jeanne questions my sanity. Truth be told, so do I.
I'm not sure why, but I am so excited about my little coup today. I obtained all these nursery pots free. Hundreds of them! Maybe Billions! I don't know what I am going to plant in them, but I now have the pots when I think of something. I am a little disappointed, Jeanne has not come outside to admire them. She even appeared to have a attitude when I woke her up and asked her if she was sure she didn't want to get up and see them tonight?

If she doesn't smother me in my sleep, I may go back for more..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like the perfect size for starting the Great Pumpkin seeds, not to mention the the whole garden.. A wonderful coup indeed. She loves you, she won't smother you!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

OMG, way too may pots! You'll never use all of those!!!! If I were Jeanne, I would have put one of those pots on your head while you were sleeping!

Anonymous said...

They really perfect for growing those tomatoe seedlings, the little fir trees you have started. Come everyone THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!! Keep up collecting them, Steve, I know you are going to need them!! Love, Mom