Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

There Is A Mouse In The House


There is a mouse in the house and her name is Ralph.
Have you ever heard, the amount of noise a mouse can create when they live in your wall? I sometimes wake in he middle of the night, thinking that a Grizzly Bear was ripping thru the walls. I bought a live mouse trap and caught our first invader. The problem now is the kids think it is much to cold to release her outdoors. So much to Jeanne's dismay, I agreed we will keep Ralph until spring , at which time we will release her out away from the house.

"I maybe be wrong" but I think we have some cats that are forgetting what the requirements are to be a cat. Keek needs to stop bringing the mice in and releasing them, Zoe needs to learn how to catch them and stop playing with them. And it is to soon to judge Callie's mouse caching abilities.

2 comments:

Tamij said...

Always an adventure out there isn't it? We all have our odd little habits don't we? So you go ahead collect your stuff, and maybe you won't notice if one or two disappears here and there, out of a billion, who's to know? :()

Kind of reminds me of the first years living on the farm in Gilman. Between spiders, odd noises and animal adventures (not all good) I don't know how Ma and I made it (we are absolutely terrified about spiders:) Though we did have a bird that got in our wood stove in this house, what a racket.

Anonymous said...

I love Ralph, how do you know that it is a girl?? Do you realize that if it is and she is as most mice are..... There could be lots of them in the Spring?! Love you, Mom