Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Can Dig It


OK.. maybe I jumped the gun.

I Thought, because Jeanne had the kids tie dye t-shirts, and then they built this groovy snowman.
Maybe, just maybe, I could say,
"Groovy, Far Out, and Solid Man".

They ignored that, but when I said, " we can be the hippie family"

Jordan gave me one of those teenager looks.. She looked at me like I was a goober, rolled her eyes, and said, "NO".
And for one short moment, I thought, maybe I am a goober.

I went back to my basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really groovy, far-out and very special.. Did they tie dye one for you?? The snowman is wonderful. Don't hjide in the basement.. You will miss out on sooo much! Love, Mom