Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Red Tail Hawks


Another great day with the Plantcam and Red Tails.

The only problem, I need another chicken. I might have enough for one more day.

I wonder if Jeanne would miss the roasting chicken in the freezer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made my day!! Hawks are by far my favorite birds.. I can spot them just riding along the roads. The pair you have are beautiful.. You didn't use the chicken did you?? Fred got a kick out of that suggestion. Happy Valentine's Day. Love, Mom