Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What In Tarnation!


I must admit, Callie is a super sweet, happy cat. She gets along with everyone.
BUT..when night comes, and we are all tucked into our cozy warm beds, Callie gets a case of "night Crazies".
I am sure anyone who has had cats, has witnessed a ballistic cat. All night long you hear her run at speeds of 75mph, from one room to another. She will stop in front of a wall and stair at it, as if 100 invisible mice are walking up it. This action is quite amusing, as long as you do not mind missing a good nights sleep.

As the "Manley Man" of the house it has become my job to investigate all those sounds that go bump in he night. Most of these noises are Callie, except for Kopper's occasional bad dream.
Last night was a extremely active night with the crazy one.
I DO under stand the fun she was having at 1am with the dead mouse she caught. She would fling the poor lifeless body in the air and chase it, as if she was reenacting the hunt.

I DO NOT understand the squirrel tail she was playing with at 3 in the morning. Callie is a indoor cat, so how did she come across a fresh squirrel tail.( my only guess would be a gift from Keek) She caused some much noise with this new found toy, I finally got up, and after a short struggle, I relieved her of this new toy.

Now she sleeps all day, preparing for another night of terror, and I sit here and wonder, Where in tarnation is the rest of the squirrel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you found the rest of the squirrel?? Believe me if it is in the house you will SMELL it soon.
Poor thing she must really be excited!! Hope you can get some sleep soon. Love, Mom