Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2:30 AM Water Update

The water has be holding at 9.30 feet for the past couple of hours. I am waiting to see the water start to drop.At this point the water is touching the foundation on 3 sides of the house and my driveway is half covered. The road has about 3-4 feet of water.

My biggest concern at this point is the basement sump pump. I had bought a second pump as back up, and I burnt it out. My older pump is smoking, but still working hard to keep up with the flow of ground water. Its 2:30 am and I have a baby monitor in the basement so I can hear it kick on. If it fails, we lose the basement very fast. I must not go to sleep!!!

The store opens at 6, and I will be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting another pump!!
Hopefully you will be able to get some sleep. We are praying for you. Keep the faith remeber Noah!!
Love, Mom