Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flood Zone Update



I had a great meeting with officials with the Town of Mansfield.

I had the pleasure of meeting again with, John Jackman, Deputy Chief / Fire Marshal / Director Dept of Emergency Management.
And it was my first time meeting and talking with, Fran Raiola, Assistant Chief / Deputy Fire Marshal / Assistant Director, Dept of Emergency Management.

Fran will be administering the grant on behalf of the town of Mansfield, and I look forward to working with him on this project.

The grant is 28 pages, and Wednesday evening, when I walked into the meeting with John and Fran, I had a number of questions. Without asking any, they answered all of them in the first 15 minutes, and I came away feeling, that they are working hard to keep the process as easy and painless as possible for me.
My biggest challenge is rounding up sub contractors and obtaining the quotes/estimates needed. We are still hoping to break ground by June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may feel like the "little guy" but to me you are a "BIG guy". The hero who takes care of my little girl and babies. Love you, we are praying everything works out for June... Love, Mom