Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life Without Jeanne


OK..Maybe I am not as good at this, and maybe it is tougher then I imagined.
Jeanne left me alone with the kids for a few days. No she is not off enjoying some much deserved vacation time. She has joined with her entire family, and rushed to a New Hampshire hospital, where her brother has been fighting for his life. Her Dad flew in from Arizona, Her Mom drove up from Pennsylvania, and her brothers George and Scott, and sister Kathy drove up. I believe that if it was not for Scott and his wife Sandy, who put their jobs in jeopardy, and have been by his side for almost 2 weeks, they would have lost him. I believe the way the entire family rallied around Johnny, gave him the strength to fight.
Rose and George should be very proud of their kids.

On the other hand, I don't appear to grasp this lunch box routine. Put this in for morning snack, this in for lunch, and don't forget afternoon snack. I spent $75 at the market, but it doesn't look like much food. I packed the kids lunch today, and I think I stuffed enough food in each lunch box to feed 10 kids.
I know we were late to school.
I am not sure what happened to the kitchen sink, it was there when Jeanne left.
I have to figure out the iron. Why is it when Jeanne does the kids laundry, it always looks good. When I do it, it looks like we slept in those clothes for 3 weeks.
I have to tell the boy to poop everyday, and check to be sure he pooped and didn't try to pass off a scoop of cat poop from the litter box.
Showers are tonight, library books go back this week, Someplace in town is Jordan's Brownie troop cookie sale on Saturday , or not.
Hot lunch Friday, pack only snacks. Check homework each night. Feed the dog. Don't let the boy wear his good sneakers in the mud. Stay awake all night, or sleep with 1 eye open. Glue myself to my cell phone, because the school might call. pick up the kids after school.

And I lost Callie, she is a indoor cat and she escaped this morning before school, So Jordan went to school with tears in her eyes, and I have been searching the woods and thickets for about 5 hours.
I can't break Jordan's heart again.

I Miss My Jeanne.

9:02 pm update
Callie just came home, I found the sink, and if you leave a iron on the clothes, it leaves a burn mark...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Callie came home.. She is so beautiful and the thought that the fox might have gotten her crossed my mind. Thank God Jeanne has you. You have been good for her and the children and I can't tell you often enough how glad I am that you are a part of our family. Glad you found the kitchen sink too. Love, Mom