Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Female Intuition

I wake up in the morning, I make a quick phone call, and I say to Jeanne, "I have to run a errand" Her instant response, " what are you bringing home now, and is it a indoor or outdoor critter?"
I do not know how she did that. How did she know I was bringing a critter home? She and Jordan laughed when I said, "maybe I am going out to meet my other girlfriend."

Well she was right, may I introduce, Jesse Katsoplis, the Fire Bellied Toad. Jordan is on a kick naming critters after characters from the TV show "Full House". Jesse was the pet of a 11 year girl from Coventry, and came with the name Fatso. I do not think anybody will be offended with the name change.
And for the record, I wanted to name it Margaret.

I need to know, how is Jeanne able to read my mind?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what love does, you can really tell what the other is thinking (most Of the time).. She just knows you all tooo well!:) I love your beautiful toad....
Love , Mom