Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Flying Flowers

I do not remember when I witnessed the spectacular beauty of the Bluebird for the first time. I know it was sometime in my late 20s, or sometime in my 30s.
From time to time, over the past 25 years, I have built Bluebird boxes for others, never needing one myself.

That all changed when I moved here. We enjoy Bluebirds year round, and over the years they call our Bluebird boxes home.

I treasure their beauty, and consider them a true gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I envy you, I have never had bluebirds. Have only seen them fly
through fields and woods. Enjoy your "flying flowers". Love, Mom