Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vinton Has Courage

Jeanne and I attended the Vinton Talent show today and it was outstanding. We got treated to, drummers, jump ropers, magicians, mimes, joke telling while yo yoing, dance, lip singing, piano, karate, gymnastics, singers, knock knock jokes, recorders, clarinets,saxophone, and a fiddle playing " Long Eared Mule".

Along with math science and history, Vinton School teaches these kids courage. To me, it takes a lot of courage, to perform on a stage in front of your classmates and parents. These kids did it with ease and confidence.
Nobody won, nobody lost.It was awesome!

The only issue I had, and I will most likely send a stern letter of complaint to the school, there must have been a issue with the air circulation system. When Jordan was on stage my eyes got a bit watery. It must have been something in the air.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jordan.
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow design

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suffered from the same element in the air at my house while watching the next American Idol!