Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Wonderful Yards

I have a confession. I have a thing for dumpsters. Not just any dumpsters, I prefer the 30 yard giants.
Anyone we a deep dumpster desire like myself, undersands that when you have a big beautiful dumpster in your driveway, you get a incredible urge to fill it. This means less junk around and if you fill a 30 yarder, you made a big difference.

It is really nice when you do business we a company that wants your business, and leaves no doubt that they appreciate your business.
I called 1-800-dump-runs and spoke with Alissa who made it very clear that my business was appreciated and she took great interest in our project. She also was able to get a 30 yard beauty delivered the next day.

Maybe someday I can convince Jeanne to get 2 or 3 to clean out the attic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something to be said for a beauty like that!! Do you think that Jeanne has treasure in the attic?? Love, Mom