Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Bringing Down The Walls

They always make it look fast and easy on TV. When they demolish a house on Extreme Home Makeover, they bring out the big machines to destroy the structure. Two minutes and 3 commercials later they have the house down and cleaned up, and you never see them sweat.

I decided to bring out the GT3000 to assist with the demo work. This is 22hp of pure power, and that wall was no match for my beloved GT3000 and myself.

I proceeded to clean up by hand, and now every inch of my poor body hurts. Jeanne was a trooper when she carried the extremely large pile of itchy insulation up into the attic herself.

I have made a life decision, this is not what I want to do when I grow up.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much you two have done. Are you sure you don't want us to come and help?? 4 extra hands.. Love you, Mom

Don't forget massage helps the hurts.