Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh The Pain


I never knew I had so many body parts that could hurt at the same time. It feels like all my body parts are competing for the title of most painful.

I will admit, that I have at times wondered what in tarnation have we started here? Is this going to fall into place, or are we heading for disaster? Then the Advil kicks in and I am ready for more pain.

Peggy and Will came out to lend a hand. Peggy cracked a powerful whip and we got far more done then I thought we would today. We are very thankful for the help.
I think I will sleep better tonight knowing how much we got done today. We have one more day of prep work and the House Lifters will be here Monday. I will post more on that when I get feeling back in my hands and fingers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take the advil for the pain and try not to hurt yourselves. You must be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor :) Love, Mom and Fred