Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Foundation Complete

Sept 22nd and the foundation is done, and I think it is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. OK, maybe that is a bit of a stretch.

Next in line is adding new pressure treated sill plates and bolting them in place. Then the house can be lowered back down and the rebuilding can begin.
Once the house is lowered, the basement will be filled with gravel and a new floor will be poured at ground level.

I know if I continue to say out loud, how smooth this project is going, I will jinx it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle steve, bubbs here. Want to talk more about the truck but don't have a number to reach you at. Please email me someway to get ahold of you. dale.chasse@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Looking great!! God sure is blessing you weatherwise and with the right contractors.... Good things happen to good people. Love, Mom and Fred

Anonymous said...

so--we are so excited!!!!! Cannot wait until it is lowered---we can bang out the addition---then Jeanne can get things back to "normal" and routine---WOW almost there.