Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Touchdown

We are now down on our new foundation and I am very excited to start the next phase.

I do not think I could be more pleased with Wolfe House and Building Movers. Tim from Wolfe is a perfectionist. Once the house was down, Tim did not appear satisfied and raised it back up a little, and then moved the entire house back about a quarter of a inch. It is so amazing what these guys can do and they make it look so easy.

Going into this, I had no idea how to hire someone to raise our house. Thankfully I found the best!


Removing the 47 foot steel beams. Probably some of the most skilled Bobcat operators I have ever watched.


Wolfe leaving as they back out of our street.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! Looks like a winner! I'm so glad that it is anchored to the new foundation. Just praying for good weather for you now. It was good to talk to Jeanne tonight. Love to all, Mom

PS I told her about our pumpkin. It weighs almost 100 lbs on the bathroom scale.