Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Is That A Light?

There comes a point in many long endeavours that we start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. With all the great work being done this week, I believe I was able to catch a glimpse of that light.

Hiring Jim Engel and his team, Bob and Chris, was the boost in the arm this project needed. Not only are they extremely skilled and fast, they also are nice guys. Other contractors on the project have told me I was lucky to get them and they do some really great work.
Thanks to OL Willards for giving me their name.

We also had our new basement floor poured, and all my 4' deep sona tubes filled. The floor looks awesome, but since the floor is now at ground level, do I still call it a basement?

I had my weekly, meeting with Fran Raiola twice this week and he delivered me another check and I mailed and hand delivered $27.000 worth of checks. This always makes me feel good to get caught up with all the really great contractors and suppliers. The Town of Mansfield has done an outstanding job keeping the money flowing to the contractors. ( thanks to Jennifer and Fran )

The Rescue Mobile

Ladies and gentleman...we have a roof!

Vapor Barrier in place and ready to pour.

Concrete trucks arrived at 7am to pour the basement.

Ladies and gentleman, We have a new floor!


We still have much work to do, but I have a smile again, and I think I see a light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh your workshop, you can not call this beautiful space a basement!! The roof looks fantastic! You have been so blessed by the wonderful contractors and helpers. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is watchiong over you and your little family and your project!!!! Love, Mom and Fred