Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Apologies To The People Of Connecticut


When you raise a child you hope that they will choose the right path in life and always do the right thing.

Unfortunately Jordan has caused severe suffering to others including myself and the entire state of Connecticut. She has cost taxpayers and businesses owners millions if not billions of dollars, and many families vacation plans will be interrupted because school has been canceled too many times this year.

She will be punished and I beg for forgiveness from everyone affected.

Jeanne found 3 spoons that Jordan had placed under her pillow, and my understanding is she has kept them there for most of the winter.

I immediately thought this may be some unknown symbol affiliated with a cult or something , I started to research the meaning of 3 spoons under a pillow.

After my research I was a bit relieved to learn that this was not a sign of some type of sinister symbol, instead it was a superstition follow by many youngsters.

The belief is if you put a spoon under your pillow you will have a snow day off from school. I believe Jordan may have created a unnatural balance in the cosmic world of superstition by placing three spoons instead of one spoon.

It is because of her carelessness I have shoveled about 32 tons of snow this year.
I am sure over time, and with some family counseling, I will learn to forgive her for this winter of 2 foot snowstorms.
For now all of our spoons will be locked up, and I encourage all parents check under your child's pillow and remove any and all spoons and keep them out of reach of your children.

If we band together, we can bring this snow to a end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that she would want to stay home ! She loves school, do you think she was challenged by someone???? Heavenly Father knows that the weather can not be determined by silver spoons :) You need a massage after all that shoveling!! Love, Mom and Fred