Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Looking Good

Could it be possible? Could we finally be over the repetitive cycle of snow storm after snow storm?

We are on the move again. Windows have been installed, the sheetrock is nearly hung, and the weather outlook is most favorable. I am very excited about some possible 50 degree weather next week.

If I was doing the trim around the windows, I would have cut the boards and nailed them in place.
I was very impressed watching Earl Logsdon from "Logsdon Contracting" take the time to create a perfect frame using pocket hole joinery. Now a pocket hole jig is something I will need to add to my workshop.

With the weather being on the docile side, we should be installing the siding starting early next week, and finishing the roof work.Thanks to Ron's help with the sheetrock, the interior work is moving along.

I really, really, really hope, it is safe to say that we, or I should say, Jeanne will not be going to the Laundromat anymore.

And to make the week really great!
I found my tractor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is coming along beautifully! I love the windows to the river!! We are praying for 50* weather for you!!!! Thank goodness you found that tractor, you will need it to plant the pumpkin harvest this Spring! Love you and I am so glad that Jeanne will have her washer and dryer!! They are essentials in any home! Love, Mom and Fred