Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Fond Farewell

She was a fine camper and she served us well, but it was time to say goodbye.

On Saturday a couple of gals came down from Maine and picked up our beloved camper. It is very satisfying to know that she will be cleaned up and start a new exciting chapter.
Rumor has it, in the near future, she may make a trip out to Yellowstone or Yosemite.

Often we are asked, "how did you survive 3 months in a camper"? I find myself attempting to put it into some type of perspective.

Living in a camper with 2 adults, 2 kids, 3-4 cats, Laundromats, my snoring, Violin practise, outdoor outhouses, homework, 90 degree days, Thanksgiving, freezing temperatures, and a 100lb dog with gas. All I can say, "It was an "ADVENTURE", and we "WON'T" be doing that again anytime soon, so I am very grateful that someone will get some enjoyment out of her, and she won't be slowly decaying in my backyard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! Wish I was going on that trip!! I am getting the wander lust.. Love, Mom