Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Big B

I have waited a long time for the right time to hang our Big B.

After my mother passed away, and before we sold her house, I removed the Big B from her house and I thought I would hang it on our house once all the work was finished.
Because it is highly probable that the work to finish will continue over he next 36 years, I decided to give myself a little shot in the arm, and low and behold we now have our Big B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you all yesterday. I love the Big B, too. Keep cool!!!! Love, Mom