Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cool Neighbors

Scooby Doo has been a very popular visitor on our TV set for quite awhile.

From time to time, after a long day and I lay my tired head down on a pillow for the night, instead of some high thread count, extremely soft Egyptian cotton, I get to sleep with a hand me down Scooby Doo pillow case, along with Sponge Bob, Hello Kitty, and some orange and black fish from Disney.
I am looking forward to the hand me down Star Track pillow cases.

This summer we got ourselves a new neighbor, not just a neighbor but a whole family of them and I must say it is really nice to have the sound of family life coming from a property that laid empty for so long.

I don't mean to sound shallow, but one thing that really makes having these new neighbors great, They drive a Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, and recently when a tree fell and covered the road, they parked it in our driveway. Now I ask you, "How cool is it to have a Scooby Doo Mystery Machine in your driveway and you can sit in it?"

No comments: