Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Early Morning Invasion

Jeanne may disagree with me concerning the events from last week, but right or wrong this is how I claim to remember how this all unfolded and sadly a good nights sleep was removed from my life.

It was the early morning hours when a black truck with dark tinted windows appeared through the thick fog in front of our house. As I peered out the window and attempted to focus my sleepy eyes on this mysterious black truck. The combination of thick fog and the minimal amount of daylight made it impossible to identify this frightening breach of our peace and solitude.

While the truck idled in front of our home, indicating they possibly planed a hurried departure, I could hear both doors open, and suddenly and quite to my surprise out jumped four intimidating Ninjas. Dressed in black from head to toe, including faces covered by a black silk cloth, they with great speed and precision emptied the contents of a cage located in the bed of the Ninja truck.

Because Jeanne would not go out and confront these Ninja fighters, I carefully got dressed and ventured out from the security of my closet.

Unfortunately by the time I was ready to approach these hooligans, they gunned the truck, and fled into the dense fog.

I searched the through the fog and soon located the cargo they were so eager to leave behind. I soon found that against my will, we have acquired 4 more noisy, irritating, roosters.

That is my story and I am sticking with it.

Now at 2:30 in the morning the rooster stereo surround sound begins. It only takes one to start the ruckus and they all join from the trees surrounding our house, including one white rooster that spends the night perched on a branch 6' from our bedroom window.

I never thought in a million years, I would hear Jeanne say, "can't the fox help us out here and take a rooster or five?"

On a personal note; To Earl, Jen, Dylan, and Gwen, if you should happen to hear the sound of a ear piercing chainsaw pumped through a bullhorn at 3 in the morning, All I can say is, "bummer."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! As I read on I was getting scared for you guys....Only to find out that it only meant that you have now adopted more animals for your farm.....lol....Loved it!!!
KP