Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

First Time


I remember the first time I kissed a girl. I remember Max, my first dog. My 1972 VW bug was my first car. I remember my first shotgun that my father who never hunted, bought me for Christmas, I also remember watching it sink to the bottom of a lake after it fell out of my boat.
I remember feeling like a man when I bought my first wheelbarrow. I remember the first time I saw an alligator. I remember my first and every other heartbreak.
I remember my first home. I remember my first job paying $2.11 per hour. I even remember my first circular saw, and my first six dollar socket set from Kmart.

Today is a day of jubilant celebration, I now have successfully grown my very "FIRST" beautiful Moonflower. This morning glory like flower has eluded me for many years. I don't know why I have never had any luck with this awesome 6" white fragrant flower before. They are said to be extremely easy to grow, but I had given up many years ago. This year I decided to throw some seeds in the ground with my morning glories, never expecting I would be rewarded with such spectacular beauty.

Unlike the Morning Glory which blooms in the morning hours, the Moonflower opens up and releases its beauty in the evening so they can be pollinated by night-flying moths

No comments: