Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Did I Say How Beautiful You Are?

I think that maybe there might be something like 200 million self-help books out there. Books about how to find a mate, how to keep a mate happy, how to marry a mate. You have books about finding yourself, and books about losing yourself.

You get advice about everything, should I wear boxers or briefs, should I take a shower more than once a week, what should I say on a first date, what shampoo should I use to drive my mate wild, never chew tobacco on a first date, never ever cheat, even if you have been married 100 years, find time to go on dates. And no matter how comfortable you are with someone, never clip your toe nails or floss at the dinner table.

The range of advice is endless, and most likely written by someone whose life is a total mess.

So I decided to add a bit of advice I hereby give any self help guru permission to use.

If you want to stay out of the doghouse with your wonderful, kind, understanding, supportive, beautiful, loving women, who you would walk thru fire for, NEVER EVER under any circumstances, let her come home from a hard day at the office, climb the stairs to the front porch and come face to face with the baby pot bellied pig you brought home.
Always, Always, tell your mate before you bring home a pet pig.


This little 6 month old Pig was giving to me by Melissa from Sterling CT. With her permission, we will more then likely come up with a new name for him. I just can't bring myself to call him Bacon. I personally like the name Norman, and if Jeanne is still speaking to me when she comes home from work, we will either name him as a family, or i will be sleeping in the basement with Norman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Norman is so cute! You didn't tell her ahead of time? If you had a cow, that would give milk. Love to all.
Mom