Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let It Be "Norman"

This most definitely is one of those,"did you ever in a million years imagine?"

I lost count on the number of times I could or did ask that question to Jeanne. Maybe it was when a goat was living in her mud room, or the snake I keep on her dresser on her side of the room, maybe it is the turkeys hatched in her dining room, or the geese and ducks swimming in her bathtub. It also could be said about living on a ark, that from time to time is surrounded by water.

I would venture to guess this is the granddaddy of them all.
"Did you ever in a million years, believe you would ever have a pet pig named Norman in your kitchen?"

Not only did I survive any wrath for bringing home a pet pig, I really think Jeanne is starting to bond with him.
I am not sure if we have a new issue or problem, but when I am at work or gone from our place any length of time, I think about how much I want to come home to see Norman.

We all came up with different names. Because we already have a goose named Wilbur, we couldn't have two Wilburs. So Jordan wanted Pumba or Babe, Tommy wanted Darth Vader, I wanted Norman, and Jeanne was quickly shot down when she suggested naming our beloved pig,"Christmas Dinner". Tommy made the finale choice, and he picked Norman.

Norman is free to roam the house, and as he gets acclimated to all the daily commotion, his personality is really starting to come out.

How could you not love that face?

So now I wonder, what would happen if Jeanne came home and found a Miniature Donkey or two in her living room?
I think I won't push my luck, yet.

1 comment:

Amy Coates said...

As cute as they are - I advise NO miniature donkeys! They are LOUD LOUD LOUD!