Why Do You Stay? Why Don't You Move? After The Flood Of 2005, We hear This All The Time From Friends and Family. You May Find The Answer Here.
I hope you enjoy this Blog and all of the post below. Please disregard any errors in grammer, and give thanks to the greatest creation ever, Spell Check.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fox Being A Fox

Maybe he has not mastered the art of stealth. But our daily visits from Mr Fox has become some what entertaining.

The fact is, he is here to eat our chickens, and as long as he stays clear of our Turkeys, and Wilbur the Goose, I will allow the chase knowing that all I need to do is make my presence known and he will break off the chase.

I have no desire to take his life, and I might be able to look the other way when it comes to a few of our irritating roosters, but I do not want him killing any of our hens. But I do enjoy his daily visits, and I am a little worried about his injured leg.



&

No comments: